Tuesday 3 July 2012

whilst waiting on the green green grass of home.....

So I've been up in Dublin awaiting the arrival of our newest family member, who is now a day late I might add, and I've been slowly longing for the green green grass of home as the days have passed. Its very hard to be in pursuit of the good life in a built up overcrowded city, and I can't wait to bring our little family back home to play in the garden, hang out with the dogs and cows and ducks and hens and see what vegetables have grown since I've been away. Luckily my mam is a keen gardener, and even though she must have the tiniest garden in the universe, my heart is happy as I sit here on a grey rainy night(in July?!?!?!?!? whatever thats all about....) and see the vibrant beautiful colours of her flowers - which could brighten up even the dullest of days!And they'll brighten up mine until this precious baby of ours makes its appearance - bringing the brightest light of all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment